This is my family. My husband, Patrick & my two little girls, Brooklyn & Charlotte Grace, who just turned 4 & 2yrs old.
1. My husband & I are both from The Woodlands, Texas but are now in San Antonio.
2. I was born in Fairhope, Alabama but moved around a lot growing up – Fairhope & Mobile, Alabama; St. Charles & Geneva, Illinois; Blowing Rock, North Carolina; The Woodlands & Austin, Texas.
3. I met my husband when I was 16 years old working at my very first job, Double Dave’s Pizzaworks. He was actually the one who trained me! He went to The Woodlands High School & I went to The Woodlands Christian Academy.
4. I went to college at Ole Miss. All my Mom’s family went to Alabama & all of Patrick’s family went to Texas A&M. The standing family joke is that I was the Rebel of the family that went to Ole Miss!
5. I am the oldest of three girls & now have two girls. I think my family is just destined for girls 🎀 (side note - my dad is from three boys; all three of them had daughters. And now all the grandchildren so far are all girls. See what I mean, girls!)
7. You are 20x more likely to see me without makeup on before seeing me without my pearl earrings on.
8. I got married at 20 years old - a baby!
9. Patrick served 8.5yrs as a Nuke for the US Navy. During his time in we lived in Newport News, VA & Saratoga Springs, NY. He got to live in Charleston for a bit but I was still in college at the time :(
10. Before kids I was an Aesthetician for a decade. I absolutely loooved it. I love everything about the beauty industry. I preferred the medical side of Aesthetics. I worked for a Doctor for awhile and even owned a boutique day spa while we lived in New York. My plan was to go back, but after having my first daughter I realized my heart was staying home with her.
11. My daughter’s birthdays are March 2 & March 3 - one day apart (two years and one day apart age gap).
12. My criteria for college was that it had to be a SEC school. Because that is the most important factor in choosing a college 🤷🏼♀️
13. I am obsessed with monogramming, pearls & pink. And I’m seeing that my daughters are following in Mommy’s footsteps (🙌🏻)
14. My husband & I love remodeling homes. I'm the designer, he handles all the construction. We bought our very first home six weeks before I was due with our very first baby & completely flipped the house. I came home from the hospital without kitchen cabinets or baseboards! But we had the flooring in and all the painting finished so I was happy!
15. If I could live anywhere it would be Charleston. I’d pick up & move there tomorrow if it was possible. Unfortunately, my husband is in oil now and Charleston doesn't really have oil! Charleston is our retirement plan:)